In just a few weeks you will be able to get your hands on Far Cry 5. In the meantime Ubisoft has revealed an impressive new trailer that has got the fans excited.
Far Cry 5 returns with a new story trailer which gives us an overview of events happening in Hope County, Montana, the city under the umbrella of the apocalyptic sect ‘The Eden Gate Project‘. Ubisoft also took the opportunity to unveil the content of the Season Pass that will accompany the release of the game, March 27 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
The following DLC content will be included in Far Cry 5’s season pass
- Dead Living Zombies – You’ll have to fight hordes of zombies during scenes inspired by B-movies.
- Hours of Darkness – players will travel in the past and return to fight in Vietnam.
- Lost on Mars – you will leave the Earth and go to Mars to annihilate the alien threat.
Finally, the icing on the cake, included in the Season Pass is the single player campaign mode from Far Cry 3 which is due to re-launch in the summer as ‘Far Cry 3 classic‘. Pass holders will be able to play it four weeks earlier than the public release.
Pre-Order your copy of Far Cry 5
The gold edition includes the Season Pass.
- PS4 Dtandard Edition – Pre-Order on Amazon
- PS4 Gold Edition – Pre-Order on Amazon
- Xbox One Standard Edition – Pre-Order on Amazon
- Xbox One Gold Edition – Pre-Order on Amazon
- PC Standard Edition – Pre-Order on Amazon
- PC Gold Edition – Pre-Order on Amazon
Images © Ubisoft Entertainment